HELLO I LIVE IN THE US AND I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE EMPIRE LEICESTER SQUARE MOVIE THEATER.... FOR THE TIME BEING CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A VIDEO OR VIDEOS OF INSIDE THE THEATER WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE BEFORE THE MOVIE AND DURING THE TRAILERS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN EVER THIS HAPPENS THANKS. NO Copyright Intended all rights go to their respective owners holders and or authors. Same JBL Pro policy trailer as seen on many Theaters before the movie previews or feature presentation. As a teen I used to work for a commercial movie theater as an usher for about 2 months (summer vacation) not so much for the money but because I was and I am very interested in everything related to Movie Theater the Screen the Projector the Sound the ambiance the whole lets go out to the movies kind of thing and I used to sneak around the projectionist booth and see what was behind the technology. But the thing that was most interesting to me was the sound. Every so often a guy in charge of cleaning and maintaining the screen would come by and go around the whole 16 Theaters and clean up the mess the jerks did and I would follow him and see what was behind the screen and there where these big BIG JBL HORN speakers that to me where so beautiful because this was the thing that transported you to another world, place to another time..... and not only would it let you hear the movie but you'll feel it. Time passed had my small Panasonic Home Theater In A Box and every so often I would make small ...
Thursday, 10 January 2013
JBL Pro Movie Theater Policy Trailer
JBL Pro Movie Theater Policy Trailer Tube. Duration : 0.35 Mins.
HELLO I LIVE IN THE US AND I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE EMPIRE LEICESTER SQUARE MOVIE THEATER.... FOR THE TIME BEING CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A VIDEO OR VIDEOS OF INSIDE THE THEATER WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE BEFORE THE MOVIE AND DURING THE TRAILERS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN EVER THIS HAPPENS THANKS. NO Copyright Intended all rights go to their respective owners holders and or authors. Same JBL Pro policy trailer as seen on many Theaters before the movie previews or feature presentation. As a teen I used to work for a commercial movie theater as an usher for about 2 months (summer vacation) not so much for the money but because I was and I am very interested in everything related to Movie Theater the Screen the Projector the Sound the ambiance the whole lets go out to the movies kind of thing and I used to sneak around the projectionist booth and see what was behind the technology. But the thing that was most interesting to me was the sound. Every so often a guy in charge of cleaning and maintaining the screen would come by and go around the whole 16 Theaters and clean up the mess the jerks did and I would follow him and see what was behind the screen and there where these big BIG JBL HORN speakers that to me where so beautiful because this was the thing that transported you to another world, place to another time..... and not only would it let you hear the movie but you'll feel it. Time passed had my small Panasonic Home Theater In A Box and every so often I would make small ...
HELLO I LIVE IN THE US AND I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT THE EMPIRE LEICESTER SQUARE MOVIE THEATER.... FOR THE TIME BEING CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPLOAD A VIDEO OR VIDEOS OF INSIDE THE THEATER WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE BEFORE THE MOVIE AND DURING THE TRAILERS. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN EVER THIS HAPPENS THANKS. NO Copyright Intended all rights go to their respective owners holders and or authors. Same JBL Pro policy trailer as seen on many Theaters before the movie previews or feature presentation. As a teen I used to work for a commercial movie theater as an usher for about 2 months (summer vacation) not so much for the money but because I was and I am very interested in everything related to Movie Theater the Screen the Projector the Sound the ambiance the whole lets go out to the movies kind of thing and I used to sneak around the projectionist booth and see what was behind the technology. But the thing that was most interesting to me was the sound. Every so often a guy in charge of cleaning and maintaining the screen would come by and go around the whole 16 Theaters and clean up the mess the jerks did and I would follow him and see what was behind the screen and there where these big BIG JBL HORN speakers that to me where so beautiful because this was the thing that transported you to another world, place to another time..... and not only would it let you hear the movie but you'll feel it. Time passed had my small Panasonic Home Theater In A Box and every so often I would make small ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment