Sunday, 13 January 2013

Projection screen design 2010 Test 1

Projection screen design 2010 Test 1 Tube. Duration : 1.67 Mins.


I designed a new projection screen that have a black appearance with ambient light On or Off, and works at day or night , I called it Black Perl as you maybe don;t know I am graduate of Color and Design and 3D graphics are my major daily job but let go back to the screen, the black level is maximal even if projected outside no matter sunny day or dark night , the screen don't have to be masked , showing excellent contrast, I am using Panasonic projector with 2200 Lumen , the lamp is at the last hours of life right now so there is a lower level of the lumen around 1000 , but for the test it worked anyway, the surface of the screen is a true smooth special acrylic paint with a feel and look like a paper, mixed special pigments that by above 2000 lumens create very intensive contrast between black and white and sort of HD appearance even for non HD movies improving the quality even for VHS movies, it sort of virtually deb-locking the bad picture , most movies even the bad one look like HD in contrast and are much more sharper that on a regular white screen , when I made a test with a part of white surface the sharpness and contrast just vanish and with the 100W lamp pointed on the 2 screens the white don;t show any picture at all , it dramatically improved the contrast ratio and no glare image that do not lite up the room or pick any colors from the fluorescence light or colored light beside the images from the projector , the gain is 0.8 , right now I am improving the gain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment