Thursday, 17 January 2013

XBMC "Xbox Media Center" Atlantis PC Media Center

XBMC "Xbox Media Center" Atlantis PC Media Center Video Clips. Duration : 8.95 Mins.


A video showing XBMC Atlantis running on my pc. XBMC was originally released to run on modded XBOX game consoles, I happen to still use one in my living room myself. The great thing is now your not limited by the hardware of the original XBOX & XBMC is now capable of running 720p & 1080p videos. No drivers or codecs needed, It supports most any format you can think of. This in my opinion easily beats XP Media Center Edition, It will for sure once they add support for recording & viewing Tv capture cards. You can download the current Windows alpha release at the link below. Do some searching & you can find releases for other OS's DOWNLOAD: NEWEST VERSION FOR ALL PLATFORMS HERE: xbmc.org I currently have this installed on my Dell Vostro laptop & use it for playing movies on the DLP projector, But at the time of shooting this video I was having trouble with my Vostro's wifi card causing noise in the audio, Trying to work with dell to get it fixed. So thats why I showed It on the other system. Remote Control You can easily map the keyboard buttons to any pc remote control, Which makes for easy use in a living room setting. XBMC on AppleTv Read here xbmc.org Current Movies On The Media Server SD tinyurl.com HD tinyurl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment