Wednesday, 9 January 2013

Home Theatre Room DRAKSTOYS

Home Theatre Room DRAKSTOYS Tube. Duration : 13.82 Mins.


A video of my Home Theatre room I recently completed. Given the smallish nature of my garage 3m x 9m I wasn't sure I could convert it into a HT room. I then saw someone online who had converted a smaller space into a HT room so I started drawing up the plans for my conversion. Took 3-4 months to do, after a lot of research online I did everything myself except the electrical connections and carpet. Running 6.1 setup but only have 5.1 installed at the moment. Full HD Sony projector running to a Yamaha amp and PS3. Bi-Omni speakers cables through-out. Screen was made from block out cloth attached to a frame, stretched and stapled clockwise around. Split level was built out of timber frames 1 foot wide, with yellow tongue floor ontop. Plasterboards are 13mm soundcheck all around great sound absorption. Any questions let me know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment